John Monino - Broker MemberInfinity Realty 1N141 County Farm Rd Winfield, IL 60190 (Map)
• Over 3500 Homes Sold since 1994
• Real Estate in 5 states =Wisconsin, Georgia, Illinois, Utah, Florida
• Works with Ethics Board Realtors
• Top 10 Re/max IL. 2002-2008 (Opening up Infinity 2008)
• Family man, married with 7 children in Wheaton IL.
Bank Financial Institutions Servicing from Infinity
Made a national name from working with companies including = Atlas REO, Auction.com, BB&T, Bank of America, Bank of New York Mellon, Capital One, Carrington, Citizens Bank, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Clear Capital, E-Mortgage, Evalonline, Fairbanks Capital, F.A.S.Goldman Sachs, Green River Capital, HSBC, Itasca Bank and trust, I.A.S, I-Serve, Key Link, Keystone Asset Management, LAMCO, LPS, LRES, M&T Bank, Old Republic, PNC Bank, ResNet, Residential Mortgage Solutions, Residential Real-estate Review, Service Link, Solution Star, Sun Trust Bank Wells Fargo, US Bank...
Social Media - Connecting Buyers to Sellers
I started with LinkedIn. It is a platform with a purpose. It allows me to follow my relationships as they move through their careers. My Facebook business page is generating some interest, and my website and blog are receiving more traffic every year. Currently we have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and blogs. We use these sites mostly use to maintain contacts and business relationships, generate business, promote agents, and post articles and market reports. Recently we’ve been using YouTube to create Real Estate marketing videos for the Chicago area and Suburbs.
Keeping up with Technology
Technology changed the real estate industry from the moment the first computer hummed in an office, and mobile technology is reshaping the industry yet again. The Internet has reshaped how real estate is delivered to the consumer and how we as consumers manage our daily lives.
As a company, we have made significant financial investments in tools and technology to support our agents with their online marketing efforts. Since many consumers start their search for real estate online, we leverage technology for maximum exposure.
Accomplishments Throughout My Career
• 1999-2001 Joined Remax preferred properties as A Illinois state Broker
• 2001-2004 opened A second office in Atlanta and Joined the National REO Brokers Association as a National Realtor
• 2001 Joined REO/MAC a national membership team dedicated to helping Bridge the gap of Financial intuitions and Real Estate Brokers on a national level
• 2004-2008 Opened as the broker owner Expect Realty
• 2008 Opened up Expect Realty in Salt Lake city/Park city Utah
• 2009-2012 Started program for outreach and learning of first time home owners and seniors downsizing
• 2010-2015 Vice President of Open Door Institute – National Real Estate Brokers and Bankers Membership.
• 2012- Present built a new Real Estate Operation, Infinity Realty
• 2014 Presidio Hedge fund / 4 million dollars in renovation / 40 million with this client
• 2015 Opened up Infinity Realty of Miami with Presidio as our #1 client
• 2016 360 High Valued properties closing 38 Million in Real Estate
• 2017 Colony American Finance Hedge fund Disposition of 135 properties closed in 8 moths 23 million
• 2017 closed an additional 168 properties from different Banks and sellers 18 million
• 2018 Bulk Sale in Dallas 48 residential 32 multi family apt.
• 2018 Close out 194 Residential homes 8 commercial properties
Community Work & Public Service
• 1998-2016: 1st seat Drummer for Wheaton Evangelical Free Church
• 2008-2018: CERT Community Emergency Response Team -Leadership / Membership
• 2009-2017: Shop with the Sherriff DuPage Sherriff John Zuruba Fundraising/Volunteering
• 2012: Certification for the DuPage County Citizens Police Academy
• 2012-2018: Milton Township Food Pantry – Volunteer/ Fundraising
• 2002-2018: District 200 Schools / Various Fundraising, Volunteering, PTA Helper ETC….
• 2013-2016: Susan G Komen Foundation / Breast Cancer Awareness Volunteering and fundraising
• 2014-2018: Milton Township Republican Committeeman for Precinct #37
• 2016: Dominican Republic Mission Trip with Willow Creek Church –Built a Kitchen for Orphanage
• 2016-2018: Drummer for Wheaton Willow Creek Church
Understanding Family in all Walks of Life
I have been in real estate since 1994. My passion is real estate and my success will be expected with hard work, listening well, and producing what my clients are looking for. I have a beautiful, loving, supportive wife and 7 children who have large goals for their future. It keeps me motivated and grounded to keep working hard no matter their circumstances. I work with young couples, retirees and all of them in between. My focus now is working only in the Northern Illinois area close to home and ready for the next challenge in finding the right house!
Illinois: DeKalb County, DuPage County, Kane County, Lake County, Will County