US REO Partners is looking for top industry professionals interested in a common goal of helping solve the current mortgage and real estate crisis. We require your commitment, ideas and experience to make this partnership the best it can be and provide your feedback on events in your local market that will benefit the Mortgage Servicing Industry. For our Servicing Partners we request your feedback, ideas and encourage your participation in our Client only section to better serve you.
US REO Partners, Inc. is a private organization of many of the top Real Estate Professionals dedicated to coming together for similar goals. Requirements for membership are stricter than most and require proven results and acceptance by industry partners, high ethics and integrity. You are also required to make an active commitment and participation in the organization as well as national, regional and local events to keep yourselves, the membership and our clients on top of various issues. The strength of the organization and results of our common goals is dependent on the actions and selection of the membership.
The first 300 members are considered Charter Members. Membership benefits include:
- Exclusivity of being part of the most committed and proven professionals
- Consideration for running for Board of Director positions
- Free webinars
- Reduced costs for conference events
- Preferred advertising placement
- Membership voice through voting on officers, direction of advertising and training updates, Q&A blog
- Exclusive events
- Industry and business updates
- Client updates
- Use of US REO Partners, Inc logo/license
- Shared participation in company discounts, awards and prizes
- Review of financials annually and much more!
* Our charter members, the first 300 to join, will pay a membership fee of only $1,000 for brokers and $2,500 for attorneys.
Monthly dues are only $175.00 and billed to a credit card. (This applies ONLY after the applicant is approved).
Note: New members must be approved and US REO Partner Guidelines and Bylaws apply.