PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- MBA Chart of the Week: Indexed Levels of GDP and Selected Components
Economic growth rebounded 33.1 percent in the third quarter of 2020, with multiple segments of the economy – after a sharp 31.4% plunge in the […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Missed Payments by Month in Q2 and Q3
This week’s MBA Chart of the Week chart provides fresh third quarter 2020 insights on the Research Institute for Housing America’s (RIHA) special report released in September […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Home Purchase Applications by Loan Size
This week’s MBA Chart of the Week highlights the year-over-year growth in purchase applications broken down by loan size tiers from 2018 to 2020. The […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Loans in Forbearance as Percent Share of Servicing Portfolio Volume (#)
According to the latest edition of MBA’s Weekly Forbearance and Call Volume Survey, released this week, the share of loans in forbearance dropped to 6.87 percent of […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People on the move: Oct. 30 October 30, 2020Mortgage industry hiring and new job appointments for the week ending Oct. 30.
- JPMorgan seeks to price first SOFR-referenced prime-loan MBS October 30, 2020Four tranches of AAA-rated notes in the $342.2 million JPMorgan Mortgage Trust (JPMTT) 2020-8 may utilize a term-SOFR rate should the benchmark improve on the weighted-average coupon of the deal.
- Why multifamily loans remain resilient in New York October 30, 2020Lenders pushed back against the notion that city dwellers' pandemic-driven flight to suburbia would hurt them. They say fewer landlords have sought deferrals as vacancy rates remain low and rent collections have stabilized.
- Fannie Mae finalizing plans for switch to hedge accounting October 29, 2020The upcoming shift may help to prepare the government-sponsored enterprise for a conservatorship exit by reducing interest-rate volatility in Fannie’s earnings.
- Built links with nCino as bank system expands its reach October 29, 2020The bank operating system’s integration with a technology platform for construction loans adds to indications of nCino’s increasing relevance to real estate-secured lending.