PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- MBA Chart of the Week: Retail E-commerce Sales as Percent of Total Retail Sales
When real estate professionals discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on commercial real estate, their comments generally come in one of four themes: Countercyclical […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Commercial Chapter 11 Filings By Month For US
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and subsequent business closures that occurred in the months following, resulted in a rapid rise in commercial Chapter 11 […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: IMB Median Productivity – Retail/Consumer Direct Only Companies
MBA earlier this week released its latest Quarterly Performance Report for the second quarter of 2020. The second quarter report showed a record-high average for net production profit of […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Home Sales and Purchase Applications
As the U.S. economy works its way through the current pandemic and recession, housing has been a clear bright spot in an otherwise dire time. […]
- MBA Chart of the Week: Mortgage Delinquency Rates – Seasonally adjusted, excludes loans in foreclosure
MBA released its National Delinquency Survey results for the second quarter of 2020 earlier this week. The key findings revealed that the COVID‐19 pandemic’s effects […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing-home sales increase to fastest pace since 2006 September 22, 2020Sales of previously owned homes remained brisk in August as low mortgage rates and demand for space in the suburbs sustained strength in a housing market that’s a bright spot for the economy.
- Sonoma County real estate booming even amid another fire season September 22, 2020The number of pending sales in Sonoma County, Calif., was up 27% from June through August 2020 versus the same period in 2019 and the percentage of properties that went off the market within two weeks was up 8% in the same period in 2020 versus 2019.
- Many buyers, few sellers: Missoula median sales price hits $338K September 22, 2020The song remains the same: There still aren't enough houses to keep up with all the people trying to buy them in Missoula, Mont., so that means prices keep shooting up.
- As mortgages in forbearance decline overall, one exception persists September 21, 2020The percentage of borrowers who have asked to temporarily suspend payments due to coronavirus-related hardships is down overall, but in the Ginnie Mae market, they're still inching up.
- Californians moved to Oregon for affordable housing. Wildfires left them homeless September 21, 2020Shannon King, a single mother, left the Bay Area a decade ago as housing costs soared, hoping to find an affordable place to live in southern Oregon.