PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- SALT relief: House votes to kill cap on property tax deductions
The 2017 cap hit high-price home markets like California and New Jersey A day after impeaching President Donald Trump, the House of Representatives was back in session […]
- The evolving capabilities of 3D printing may help the housing industry respond to the affordable-home crisis.
Some organizations now believe the process could be the answer to ramping up affordable housing across the globe. And it could do so quickly—you can […]
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us email@example.com.
- New FICO score may reduce mortgage defaults, but will the GSEs use it? January 23, 2020FICO plans to release a new suite of scores that could reduce defaults on newly originated mortgages by 17%, but home lenders may not use it unless the government-sponsored enterprises do.
- 5 questions for Altisource's John Vella January 23, 2020Non-QM lending is expected to grow again in 2020, but it has some obstacles to navigate. Altisource CRO John Vella shares his insight into the sector and other hot topics.
- Survey shows TRID compliance is curtailing lending at credit unions January 23, 2020Data from the Credit Union National Association indicates the rule has decreased lending and increased costs as institutions work to stay compliant.
- Sustained lower mortgage rates could hold back potential home sales January 23, 2020December's potential for existing-home sales grew by 1.7% compared with November because of low mortgage rates, but in the future that factor could constrain the housing market, First American Financial said.
- Bay Area home bidding wars a thing of the past? January 23, 2020Bidding wars for Bay Area homes have scraped new lows, as buyer fatigue with high prices and stressful deals saturates most of the region.