PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- US REO Partners charitable event raises more than $70,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®
Spud Webb slam dunk champion brought his star power to the US REO Partners annual charity dinner and auction benefiting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. […]
- Everything You Should Know About Tenant-In-Common Ownership – Shawn Luong, Century 21 Masters
With more than twenty years of real estate and mortgage experience, Shawn has helped numerous clients realize their dreams and secure their futures with a […]
- US REO Partners Education Session & Client Appreciation Charity Dinner – September 22
On Sunday afternoon, September 22, from 1:00-3:00 PM, at the Dallas Marriott, US REO Partners is hosting an education session. Our headline speaker will be […]
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Home starts fall from 12-year high on multifamily drop October 17, 2019New-home construction in September pulled back from a 12-year high though the key single-family category was stable, signaling the housing market is firming amid low mortgage rates and steady demand.
- Mortgage rates jump on encouraging economic news October 17, 2019Strong economic trends like an improved employment outlook and rising homebuilder sentiment helped to drive average mortgage rates up 12 basis points from a week ago, according to Freddie Mac.
- Regulators offer CECL guidance to aid industry's adoption October 17, 2019The four prudential agencies, which will enforce the new credit loss methodology developed by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, said they want to promote consistency.
- Black households can only afford half the homes white families can October 17, 2019Gentrification and rapid home price growth have intensified the loss of wealth the African-American community experienced post-crisis, widening the chasm between what white and black borrowers can afford, Redfin found.
- Charlotte firm adds ghost-busting inspectors for nervous homebuyers October 17, 2019Spooked that the newly renovated house you're about to buy in Charlotte may be haunted?