PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- Northwest Market Update- Courtesy of Ed Laine, Hometown Advisor Real Estate – July 2019
Tune in to Ed Laine’s update to find out about the market shift that is happening now! https://youtu.be/7o9isyzm-qQ
- LRES Promotes Molly Merchant as its Senior Director of REO Asset Management
Congratulations, Molly Merchant, on your recent promotion to Senior Director of REO Asset Management. LRES Corporation, a national residential and commercial mortgage services company providing […]
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us email@example.com.
- Beverly Hills Realtor charged with burglaries in high-end homes August 23, 2019A brazen Beverly Hills Reltor and his accomplice allegedly used open houses to steal from superstar singers Usher and Adam Lambert, prosecutors said.
- Ginnie Mae looking more closely at MBS issuers' secured debt ratios August 23, 2019Ginnie Mae followed through with plans to look more closely at secured debt ratios in its latest round of new and revised issuer requirements.
- Millennial mortgage debt levels could soon top all other generations August 23, 2019Millennial mortgage debt is on pace to reach levels higher than any other generation, according to Experian.
- CRE meets AI in fintech's tool for lenders August 23, 2019Blooma has developed a software product that combs databases to create property profiles for commercial real estate lenders. It can drastically cut origination costs and approval times and help banks identify safer loans, the company says.
- Southern California must plan for 1.3M new homes in the next decade August 23, 2019Cities and counties in Southern California will have to plan for the construction of 1.3 million new homes in the next decade, a figure more than three times what local governments had proposed over the same period, according to a letter released by state housing officials.