PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- SALT relief: House votes to kill cap on property tax deductions
The 2017 cap hit high-price home markets like California and New Jersey A day after impeaching President Donald Trump, the House of Representatives was back in session […]
US REO Partners Open House - Salt Lake City
March 11, 2020
Stop by the Little America Hotel between 10:00AM - 11:00AM to learn more about what we do in the marketplace and how our members benefit from joining the partnership.
This is a great opportunity to network with USREOP members as well as clients that may be in attendance.
If you're interested in attending this event, click here to register today.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us email@example.com.
- A double whammy is primed to dampen small-cap CRE market expansion February 25, 2020Commercial real estate market participants could be missing the stresses that are wearing down the foundations of growth in the small-cap segment.
- Fourth-quarter home prices ramp up most in Mountain West February 25, 2020Overall housing value growth remained steady in the fourth quarter with some states going way above the national average, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency's Home Price Index.
- Mr. Cooper records a profit for the second consecutive quarter February 25, 2020Mr. Cooper Group reported fourth-quarter net income of $461 million, aided by the recovery of its deferred tax asset and a positive mark-to-market on its servicing portfolio.
- Alabama among worst in nation for empty housing February 25, 2020Alabama is fourth in the country for raw vacancy rate with more than 18% of all housing units in the state empty.
- CFPB's Kraninger says QM proposal, remittance rule will be out by May February 25, 2020The agency's director said both steps will come as part of an ongoing review of agency rules and show her "commitment under the law to be effective and evidence based” in providing clarity to stakeholders.