PARTNERSHIP. It’s at the center of everything we do.
- May 2019 Northwest Market Update- Courtesy of Ed Laine, Hometown Advisor Real Estate
Which would you rather have: A strong market or a steady market? What if you could have both? Learn what part of the market has […]
- US REO Partners attended the MBA Conference in Orlando, FL
It was an exciting week in Orlando, Florida, at the MBA Conference, February 24-28. There were over 1800 lenders, servicers, investors, and attorneys attending the […]
Welcome to an entirely new kind of industry partnership.
For nearly a decade, U.S. REO Partners has represented the industry's most experienced, proven, and reliable REO brokers throughout the country. As your business evolves with the industry, now is the time to join with other proven, vetted, and top-performing brokers for a collaborative networking and educational experience with clients, attorneys, and other critical vendors.
Learn more about our REO broker membership category by clicking here or reach out to a US REO Partners executive team member to walk-through the benefits of joining US REO Partners as a Charter Broker Member.
U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s leading REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers. We work with the market’s leading asset management and mortgage servicing companies offering a complete referral circle.
With a membership roster that covers the complete foreclosure pipeline, U.S. REO Partners represents the industry’s best for every critical juncture of the disposition process from loss mitigation to foreclosure to real estate-owned management, marketing, and closing.
If you’re leading your market from a legal, real estate, title, or technology perspective, then U.S. REO Partners is your singular source for a complete referral circle custom built around the vendor needs and disposition process for asset managers and mortgage servicers.
As partners to our clients, we have you covered, from listing and legal, to marketing, management, preservation and closing.
At U.S. REO Partners, our membership covers the complete disposition process. So whether you're a mortgage servicer, asset management company, or investor, our members can provide the complete suite of services you need for servicing distressed and defaulted assets. Click here to connect with us about training, education, or vendor referrals.
Our members are leaders in their markets and subject matter experts in real estate, disposition, and default servicing.
U.S. REO Partners works with major mortgage servicing, asset management, and investor clients providing up-to-date legal and real estate education at the federal, state, and market level. Members can submit Market Maker Updates, Local Law Updates, host educational webinars, and participate in onsite trainings, or speak at a USREOP-hosted event.
About Us: U.S. REO Partners
U.S. REO Partners is a national trade group representing the very best of the industry's REO brokers, default services law firms, and ancillary service providers a mortgage servicing client or investor needs to move an asset back onto the market. Our members offer decades of legal, real estate, and servicing experience that is hand-picked through a stringent organizational and peer review. Click here to find a member now or contact us about how to leverage our full membership across your portfolio. Call us at 855-4US-REOP or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lack of single-family approvals sign housing slump persists: BuildFax June 18, 2019While single-family construction authorizations rose for the first time on a monthly basis in 2019, they trailed three-month and annual comparisons, signs of a continuing market slump, according to BuildFax.
- Housing starts stabilize as building permits edge up June 18, 2019New-home construction fell in May after an April reading that was stronger than initially reported, signaling stabilization in the market amid lower borrowing costs.
- Rapid City looking at ways to boost housing options June 18, 2019The Rapid City Council will consider whether to approve what officials believe is the largest residential subdivision that the city has seen in decades.
- Julian Castro calls for surge in federal spending to end homelessness June 18, 2019Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro called for a sharp rise in federal spending on housing for millions of Americans who are living on the street or struggling to pay rent.
- CFPB chief’s equal-opportunity calendar June 18, 2019In her first four and a half months, Kathy Kraninger met with lawmakers more than twice as often as her predecessor, but her schedule demonstrates willingness to meet with industry and policy stakeholders from various camps.